Recent Posts

Sunday 1 November 2009

Reading week.

Over reading week I took the opportunity to pop home for a little bit, being as I haven't been back since august. It was quite nice, had a day or so of doing nothing and did the usual visit family, get my hair cut.. (according the barber it had been over 3 months) have a bath, a roast, clean washing and collect some food. The typical student thing to do? On saturday before I came back, I went into nottingham and sampled some of its delights. This week has been the game-city festival, and they had Lego rock band on the main stage. It looked really fun, while watching you could play with lego at the tables in the tent. I made a Rocketcarship.. naturally.

That day the Designer/professional doodler Jon Burgerman of Nottingham had a sale in his studio to clear some space/move studio (im not 100% sure) and I picked up some gems! I got straight in but apparently people were queuing for an hour afterwards to get in.. I got a vinyl sticker..

Now happily on my mirror, such good quality and only £3! Should've took more moneys.

And this beaut! a Science skateboards x Jon Burgerman Deck. Ive looked everywhere for one and wanted one for literally years. A snip at £25 instead of the original £60

Yum. Hopefully he'll have another sale of remaining stock he has so I can pick up some more bargains.